1/28/10

Meet Michelle.

Hey there! I’m Michelle, and married to Bob & Karen’s second oldest, Don. We’ve been incredibly blessed with two children, Elisabeth and Stephen, both with huge personalities! (And who love the water, can you tell by the picture at the beach?)

I work for Lakewood Park Ministries, handling the payables and payroll for the Christian school, church, and daycare. I spend my Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings playing piano with the church’s worship team, a fun group of people with a similar passion: worshipping Jesus with music and song! I love listening to, singing, and playing music, particularly music that is about, glorifies, and adores my Savior, Jesus Christ!! I also love His Word, the Bible! It is so full of promises and hope…and just, well, full of HIM! In the few spare moments I may find, I enjoy reading…mostly Christian historical fiction..oh, and recipe books!

My favorite room in the house, besides the relaxing sanctuary of my bedroom, is the kitchen. I enjoy cooking…nothing special or fancy… just making things that taste yummy! The Harvey Family Cookbook is my favorite cookbook and the first one I turn to when planning meals for my family. I’ve contributed a lot of my childhood favorites and recipes that are typically easy to throw together. Bottom line, my criteria is that it tastes great!
I hope you enjoy our recipes and a peek into the Harvey family!
Happy Cooking!
Michelle

No comments: