1/27/10

Meet Kari.


I am a 30 something stay-at-home mom of 3 beautiful children. I have a wonderful “Harvey” man who is a great husband and father. He is Harvey boy number 3, JON.



I have learned by somewhat necessity to love cooking. I appreciate good recipes that are both easy and fun to make. Mostly all of my recipes are kid friendly, but Jon and I also like things spicy so you will also find a little bit of that in my recipes.



My favorite pastime is spending time with my family. We do everything together from 4- wheeling in the summer to ice-skating in the winter.



I also have a passion for encouraging others in their walks with Jesus. I am a part of a bible study at my church that encourages moms and women of all ages. God is continually teaching me, I have much to learn! Spending time laughing with my girlfriends is also right up there on my list of favorite things.


I try and “play” as much as possible with my kids, knowing that they will soon grow up and pass me up in height (I am 4’11”). The recipes I have included in this cookbook are all near and dear to my heart. They are my family’s favorites and only make it in the book after passing through some mighty tough critics! Each recipe has it’s own story, passed down from family members and friends. I hope that you find some that bless your family’s table also.

No comments: