1 cup white flour
¼ c salt
2 TBLS cream of tarter
1 cup water
2 tsp food coloring (kid’s choice)
1 TBL vegetable oil
- Mix flour, salt and cream of tarter in a medium pot.
- Add water, food coloring, and oil.
- Stir over med. Heat for 3-5 minutes. Don’t worry if the mixture looks like a globby mess; it’ll turn into dough!
- When the mixture forms a ball in the cinter of the pot, turn off the stove and let cool. Turn onto a floured surface and knead.
- Store in a plastic bag or airtight container in fridge.